Tomorrow (April 5th, 2017) Tony Fortunato and I are hijacking LMTV. Tony is covering Cisco router speed testing. Tony is a great presenter; knowledgeable, accurate, concise and entertaining. Well wroth a watch.
I'm previewing two new updates to TribeLab Workbench; the first allowing you to explore more data types with tools like Excel and Wireshark, and the second extending the range of tools in the toolbox. I'll demonstrate how Excel can open not just a Wireshark trace file, but also an ETL file captured using netsh trace. We'll also see how we can add TraceWrangler to the toolbox to give us drag-and-drop anonymization of trace files.
- San Francisco - April 5th, 2017, 09:30 PST
- New York - April 5th, 2017, 12:30 EST
- London - April 5th, 2017, 17:30 BST
- Berlin - April 5th, 2017, 18:30 CET
- Delhi - April 5th, 2017, 22:00 IST
- Singapore - April 6th, 2017, 00:30 SGT
- Sydney - April 6th, 2017, 02:30 AEST
The session will also be recorded for later viewing.