Your privacy matters to us. Here is our commitment to you regarding privacy.
Some areas of the TribeLab site are only accessible if you are a registered community member. To register we require:
- Username - you may use any unused name and this is not visible to other users
- Password - which is not visible to anyone including TribeLab support staff (the stored value is a hash)
- First and Last Names - these are only visible to other users if you post an entry on a forum
- Email Address - this is used to send notifications to you and is not visible to other users unless you change you profile setting to make it visible
- Country - which we use to improve our targetting of events and may use in the future to help develop a multilingual site
Our Use of Registration Information
We use the email address to send notifications of forum updates, news and events associated with TribeLab. You may opt-out of any or all of these notifications.
- Enable correct operation of the site in terms of context and authorization
- Generate site analytical data including the path taken through the site
We use Google Analytics for site statistics information and this does not provide visibility of the identity of individual users.
We don't share any of the TribeLab registration or cookie-based information with other organisations.
We may carry advertising in the future and as such we may share with advertisers registration statistics, such as member demographics, but we won't share information about individuals. If you click through an advert on the TribeLab site and subsequently choose to register with an advertiser to receive information, we're sure you'll understand that we won't have any control over that registration information.