Advance7 grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable license to access and make use of the this site and any software made available through the site. Articles and tools generated by Advance7 remain its intellectual property (Advance7 IP).
You may not:
- copy, modify or create derivative works based on Advance7 IP;
- distribute, transmit, publish or otherwise disseminate Advance7 IP;
- download or store any Advance7 IP except to the extent explicitly permitted;
- export or re-export Advance7 IP;
- access or derive details of Advance7 IP except to the extent explicitly permitted;
- probe, scan, test or interfere with the Services or Advance7 IP, no matter the reason;
- use access to Advance7 IP to build a competitive product or service;
- access data, information or content not intended for you;
- pass to us data or information that you are prohibited from or not authorised to share with us;
- automate access to the Site or Services other than by use of software provided by us;
- impersonate a person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- violate laws or regulations in your use of the site or software;
- violate licenses or commercial agreements in your use of the site or software;
- violate privacy or confidentiality agreements in your use of the site or software;
- use profane, racist, sexist or aggressive language on the site or in communications with us;
- use the site to promote a product or service other than through a written agreement with Advance7;
- permit, enable, assist or encourage other parties to do any of the foregoing.
Information you and others site users make available through the site becomes public information. Advance7 does not and will not claim rights to the information you make available unless it is Advance7 IP or has been derived from Advance7 IP.
Removing User Accounts or Content
Advance7 may, at its sole discretion, remove content and may suspend a user account if is believes that a community member is using the site in a way that discredits Advance7 or the TribeLab site.
The Organisation agrees to indemnify Advance7 against all costs and losses, direct or consequential, that result from a failure to meet the conditions laid out in these Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Components
This site and the software it provides may use components, including software, hardware and services, from third parties (Third Party Components) which may be subject to separate license terms (Third Party License). Where there is a conflict, Third Party License terms supersede individual conflicting terms of these Terms and Conditions. Details of Third Party Components and the related Third Party Licenses are available from Advance7 upon written request.
Confidentiality and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The advice delivered through the community.tribelab.com site is provided on a best effort basis without guarantee, implied or otherwise. In using the site or any of the software it makes available you accept that this is at your own risk and acknowledge that these are provide to you on a “as is”, “where is” and “as available” basis.
Limitations of Liability
Advance7 disclaims any liability for any losses, costs or damages, of any kind, that arise from;
- use of the or software it provides;
- unavailability or failure of the site or software it provides;
- acting on the information delivered by the the site;
- acting on recommendations made by us in any communications, written or verbal.